تمرين كلمات الربط على نمط الوزارة لمادة اللغة الإنجليزية الثانوية العامة المستوى الثالث 2017

متجاوب 2023

فريق صقر الجنوب

المشرفين
إنضم
29 أغسطس 2009
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
الإقامة
الاردن - الكرك
تمرين كلمات الربط على نمط الوزارة اللغة الإنجليزية الثانوية العامة المستوى الثالث 2017

. Combine each pair of sentences below into one meaningful sentence, using the given words and phrases between brackets. Write the answers down in your
ANSWER BOOKLET.(على نمط أسئلة الوزارة الجديد)
اربط الجملتين في جملة واحدة مفيدة، واستعمل الكلمات التي بين الأقواس. اكتب إجاباتك في دفتر الإجابة.
1. Mona does exercises every day. She wants to keep fit. (so as to)

2. Mona does exercises every day. She wants to keep fit. (in order that)
3. My father saved some money. He wanted to buy a new car. (so that)
4. My father saved some money. He wanted to buy a new car. (in order to)
5. We couldn't play football. There was a violent storm. (because)
6. We couldn't play football. There was a violent storm. (so)
7. More and more people are buying computers. The computer industry is flourishing. (so)
8. More and more people are buying computers. The computer industry is flourishing. (with the result that)
9. More and more people are buying computers. The computer industry is flourishing. (because)
10. My father reads the newspaper every day. His aim is to know about the news of the
world. (so as to)
11. Rami used more blankets. He could keep warm. (so that)
12. Rami used more blankets. He could keep warm. (to)
13. Ahmad concentrates on driving. He doesn’t want to make accidents. (so as not to)
14. Rola is going to go to the market. She will buy some food. (in order to)
15. Rola is going to go to the market. She will buy some food. (in order that)
16. My father sits all day at his office. He is gaining weight. (because)
17. My father sits all day at his office. He is gaining weight. (so)
18. Rawan took a taxi yesterday. She didn’t want to be late to her work.
(in order not to)
19. People are using their mobile phones extensively. They suffer from severe
headaches most of the time. (because)
20. People are using their mobile phones extensively. They suffer from severe
headaches most of the time. (with the result that)

الإجابات
1. Mona does exercises every day so as to keep fit.
يقع بعد الرابط (so as to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (keep)، وحذفنا عبارة (هي تريد she wants ) من الإجابة لأن الرابط (so as to من أجل) سد مكان العبارة فلم يعد لها داعي لتوجد في الجواب.
2. Mona does exercises every day in order that she can keep fit.
يقع بعد الرابط (in order that) فاعل وهو (she) ثم فعل من أفعال أل Modals وهو (can). ولاحظ أن فعل أل Modal يجب ان يكون زمنه مضارع مثل زمن الجملة الأولى. ويجوز أيضاً أن نستعمل في الجواب (may أوwill).
3. My father is saving some money so that he could buy a new car.
يقع بعد الرابط (so that) فاعل وهو (he) ثم فعل من أفعال أل Modals وهو (could). ولاحظ أن فعل أل Modal يجب ان يكون زمنه ماضي مثل زمن الجملة الأولى. ويجوز أيضاً أن نستعمل في الجواب (might would). وحذفنا عبارة (هو أراد he wanted ) من الإجابة لأن الرابط (so that من أجل) سد مكان العبارة فلم يعد لها داعي لتوجد في الجواب.
4. My father saved some money in order to buy a new car.
يقع بعد الرابط (in order to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (buy)، وحذفنا عبارة (هو أراد he wanted ) من الإجابة لأن الرابط (so as to من أجل) سد مكان العبارة فلم يعد لها داعي لتوجد في الجواب.
5. Because there was a violent storm, we couldn’t play football.
Or We couldn’t play football because there was a violent storm.
يجوز أن يقع الرابط (because) في بداية أو وسط الجملة. ولكن لاحظ أينما وضعنا because يجب أن يتبعه جملة السبب (كان هناك عاصفة عنيفة there was a violent storm ). وأيضاً لاحظ إذا جاء الرابط because في بداية الجملة يجب وضع فاصلة بين الجملتين. أما إذا جاء في وسط الجملة فلا نستعمل الفاصلة.
6. There was a violent storm so we couldn’t play football.
يقع بعد الرابط (لذلكso ) دائما جملة تحتوي على نتيجة متوقعة وهي (لم نستطع لعب كرة القدم). وكذلك يقع (so) دائما وسط الجملة.
7. More and more people are buying computers, so the computer industry is
flourishing.
يقع دائما بعد الرابط (لذلكso ) جملة تحتوي على نتيجة متوقعة وهي (لذلك صناعة الكمبيوتر مزدهرة) عادة نضع فاصلة قبل الرابط so خاصة إذا كانت الجملة طويلة.
8. More and more people are buying computers, with the result that the computer industry is flourishing.
يقع دائما بعد الرابط (لذلكwith the result that ) جملة تحتوي على نتيجة متوقعة وهي (لذلك صناعة الكمبيوتر مزدهرة) عادة نضع فاصلة قبل الرابط so خاصة إذا كانت الجملة طويلة. وهذا يعني انه لا يوجد أي فرق بين الرابطين (so) و (with the result that).
9. Because more and more people are buying computers, the computer industry is
flourishing.
Or The computer industry is flourishing because more and more people are buying computers.
يجوز أن يقع الرابط (because) في بداية أو وسط الجملة. ولكن لاحظ أينما وضعنا because يجب أن يتبعه جملة السبب (بسبب المزيد والمزيد من الناس يشترون الكمبيوتراتmore and more people are buying computers ). وأيضاً لاحظ إذا جاء الرابط because في بداية الجملة يجب وضع فاصلة بين الجملتين. أما إذا جاء في وسط الجملة فلا نستعمل الفاصلة.
10. My father reads the newspaper every day so as to know about the news of the world.
Or So as to know about the news of the world, my father read the newspaper every day.
يقع بعد الرابط (so as to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (know)، وحذفنا عبارة (هدفه هو His aim is ) من الإجابة لأن الرابط (so as to من أجل) سد مكان العبارة فلم يعد لها داعي لتوجد في الجواب.
11. Rami used more blankets so that he could keep warm.
Or So that Rami could keep warm, he used more blankets.
يقع بعد الرابط (so that) فاعل وهو (Rami/he) ثم فعل من أفعال أل Modals وهو (could)
12. Rami used more blankets to keep warm.
Or To keep warm, Rami used more blankets.
يقع بعد الرابط (to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (keep).
13. Ahmad concentrates on driving so as not to make accidents.
Or So as not to make accidents, Ahmad concentrates on driving.
يقع بعد الرابط (so as not to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (make)، وحذفنا عبارة (هو لا يريد he doesn’t want ) من الإجابة لأن الرابط (so as not to كي لا) سد مكان العبارة فلم يعد لها داعي لتوجد في الجواب.
14. Rola is going to go to the market in order to buy some food.
Or In order to buy some food, Rola is going to the market.
يقع بعد الرابط (in order to) مباشرة فعل مجرد وهو (buy).
15. Rola is going to go to the market in order that she will buy some food.
Or In order that Rola will buy some food, she is going to go to the market.
يقع بعد الرابط (in order that) فاعل وهو (she) ثم فعل من أفعال أل Modals وهو (will).

المرفقات

• تمرين كلمات الربط على نمط الوزارة اللغة الإنجليزية الثانوية العامة المستوى الثالث.zip
    105.5 KB · المشاهدات: 7

متجاوب 2023

متجاوب 2023

أعلى